Media Make Change is currently seeking to partner with community and non-profit organizations to provide media literacy and technology training services to underserved and youth communities. Some of the key highlights of our curriculum include:
- Social Media for Social Justice (See past workshop outline for Allied Media Conference).
- Media Literacy Training based on media education scholarship from Teachers College, Columbia University and Temple University.
- Video and Film Production lead by documentary media maker and founder of Media Make Change, tara l. conley. See more of conley's work on Vimeo.
- Photography lead by local photographers and artists in the NYC metro area.
- Computer Literacy Training lead by founder tara l. conley whose work experience with child and adult learners spans over several years.
Media Make Change wants to build a culture of learning through media and technology. As we transition into a new season Media Make Change will focus on partnering with organizations that believe media are effective tools for advocacy, creativity, and learning.
If you are an organization seeking to expand your services and outreach to the community through media and technology, please contact us at tara (at) mediamakechange (dot) org.
See more of our work at Media Speaks!